| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aroma in May is very, very hot at 32.1 °C (89.78 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. A feeble 7.1mm (0.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Aroma May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aroma, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aroma:
- Atbara, Sudan - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) NW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 304.8 kms (189.4 miles) NW
- Shendi, Sudan - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) WNW
- Shambat, Sudan - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) W
- Khartoum, Sudan - 386.2 kms (240 miles) W
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 82.3 kms (51.1 miles) SW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 327.6 kms (203.6 miles) WSW
- El Showak, Sudan - 163.7 kms (101.8 miles) SSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) SSW
- Sennar, Sudan - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) SW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 388.3 kms (241.3 miles) SW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) SSW